Wednesday, March 09, 2011

we're "sisters"

Hidup, tak pernah lepas dari buat silap kan. Dah namanya hidup kat dunia yg sementara nie. Everyone have their own thoughts. Maybe what am i thinking right now are not same with people who sit beside me. But maybe same with people who i never meet. Hmmm but that is the beautiful of life. Sy ada kakak and she is my only kakak. No matter what happened, we're still in context of sibling . . .

. . . and with all my guts, i will never let anyone hurt u. because we're "sisters". if anything happened, i will try to comfort you in our ways to bring the happiness at the end <3
I'm sorry for not being perfectly adik for u, but i want u to know that i'm always try to give my best for you.

2 comments:

annah said...

hihi, comel gmbo!
very nostalgic.

mizahamizah said...

hheheh buruk doh, tapi sib baik org dlm gambo masih comel sampai ke hari ini *;p