Wednesday, October 26, 2011

i'll stand by your side for ever

Assalamualaikum wbt and Hi all,

So, here's the latest news from my previous entry which is I mentioned about my big worries.

Truthfully,
What can I conclude from my past experience handling my big problems was, no matter what happened to me, as always... parent and siblings will come first and trying so hard helping me and never let me be in trouble by myself.

Thank you Allah for this precious gift. I mean a great and a very amazing siblings.
Seriously, they help me a lots.

Dearest kak huda and hanif, I'm so thankful to have a siblings like you and I can never thank you enough for what you've done and NO, NOT just because of the help... but so much more...
I do hope I can help with any of your problems too insyaAllah... *=")

Love Love!

faithfully, I love both of you most!

0 comments: