Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet thoughts

Special thanks to my dear sis and brother-in-law, for your sweet thoughts . . .

 **sweet and lovely gift 



Love em' both *=)

.
Thank you *=)

My 25th birthday wouldn't have been the same without both of you. You and your hubby are always so much fun! Thank you so much for your Birthday wishes. It filled my heart with joy to read your kind words and to smell the sweet aroma. I am so LUCKY to have you as a wonderful and lovely sister *=)

Love you most and again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart *=)

8 comments:

FH said...

wah, seronokk!
xpernah bau lg jasmin.
mesti best ni;)

mizahamizah said...

best2..
sedap bau dia. try la ana *;)

puteri kasih said...

happy belated birthday dear :)

mizahamizah said...

Puteri Kasih: Thanks puteri *=)

zuhanif said...

eh miza dah prend dgn puteri kasih yer heheheh.

mizahamizah said...

zuhanif: heheh aah kak. sebab akak tag miza tempoh hari la. hehe tenkiu kak *=)

zuhanif said...

hehhe it ok. tiap2 tahun kita raikan hari lahir pada hari yg sama. akak tak kan lupakan awk :P ur my bes sis n i love u much :P

mizahamizah said...

Zuhanif: yup2. part yang paling best sbb tarikh lahir kita sama. tenkiu kak, miza pun mustahil lupakan akak. thank you for your kind words *=) love u as well sis! xoxo