Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girls outing: Me & Annah

Salam and Hello readers *=)

It's already a month since we went to hang out, makan-makan, gossips together. Unfortunately, I can't manage to post this entry right after the girly outing which is I love most! as well you know I'm doing two works at one time; meaning do my official job as a counsellor and focusing on thesis which is actually very hard for me right now.

Yes, I'm struggling. Some times it's become like too much for me and I can't afford with all this anymore. Some times I can label myself as one of the person with procrastination. You will ask me why, and the answer is because I can see clearly all the symptoms that I have. Diagnosing myself. I hate it! Luckily, I have some people who are always support me. And last night, I got a verse which is helps me to think about the reality of my life. I thank you for your support. Thank you for understand me. and thank you as well cause you're among few people whose realized that "dentist can't pulling their teeth by him/herself". Conditionally, I love those person with this type of thinking.

am sorry for expressing too much about my interpersonal matters. Back to the main topic which is about girly outing. Me and annah; my bestie. We had a very exciting makan-makan together. So, after a bit rancang-rancang, we went to First Station at kay Trg and the happy moments begin *=) Please do enjoy our captions;
 apologize for my bad skill of capturing the photos! 

of course, she can do better than me *=p

still trying but, can't get the best scene. 

 our foods. yummmi!

 yes, I adore her skill! 

I'm so grateful cause until today, I still have kawan-kawan masa belajar. So, I do thank Allah for all the priceless moments that I can have with all my friends *=) 

2 comments:

fh said...

im grateful too.
thank you for being my friend till now, holding hands together no matter what happened, after yearsss, kan.
hee=)

hey, ngade je ckp xde skill pukul gmbr, tu sume gmbr cantek2. i like num 3!

and, thank you sbb blanje lunch that day.

hugs!

mizahamizah said...

mesti, mesti. suke counting the years of our friendship!

betull la. mmg x pandai amek gambar. awk lagi terrer. mcm2 style lg.

nanti kita jumpa and hang out sama2 lagi eyh. am waiting for u to come here. heheh. bila free ea.

*=) take care!